The Georgia runoff for the control of the Senate

On 12/25/2020 at 5:58 AM, SECHusker said:

Carlson and fellow Trump acolytes who praised Trump over the past four years, even when his family, former friends, former aides said he was a sack of s#!t, cannot throw stones. Y'all gave up the moral authority to do so.

As for this race, its an easy choice because there is one candidate that is staying quiet as democracy is attacked. We don't need to go any further than that because trump and his many acolytes have set the bar that low.

Every f#&%ing bit.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s something I guess I will never understand. If all the moderates in both parties came together and said screw the leadership on both sides, good things could get done for the American people that both sides could be happy about.

I’ve been told that when this was being done, the Republicans were doing nothing but cowering to liberals and that’s why the new Trump party is do awesome.  No way are they going back to negotiation and agreeing on things.  

• Plus1 2
Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

I can't believe there are republicans still stumping for him. Republicans don't mean anything to Trump. No one does unless they are of value to him.  He's burned bridges with family, friends, colleagues. You could prop him up for 4 years and the day you lose value, he will literally throw you in front of an angry mob. 

That's probably one of the reasons why she changed her vote earlier tonight, lol

22 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I can't believe there are republicans still stumping for him. Republicans don't mean anything to Trump. No one does unless they are of value to him.  He's burned bridges with family, friends, colleagues. You could prop him up for 4 years and the day you lose value, he will literally throw you in front of an angry mob. 

This is silly. They both ran their elections lashing themselves as tightly to Trump as they could muster. I still have a bad taste in my mouth from Perdue pretending he couldn't pronounce the new vice president's name. Nothing irks me quite like reveling in bald-faced racism.

I just can't believe they pulled it off. I'm normally very into politics but I've disregarded a lot since November, completely ignored the polls here and assumed the R's would win. Wow. What a crucial W in terms of the start of the Biden administration.

• Plus1 1