Board is all sorts of broken at the moment...

Cdog923

34 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Edit function won't bring up the keypad or allow to paste on mobile

Not it brings it up but Twitter imbedding is blank.  It worked a few minutes ago but now this is what is see.  Blank

Weird.  Some tweets imbed and others don't

:dunno

11 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

This maybe doesn’t qualify as broken (because I’m sure it’s on purpose) but just started getting pop up ads that cover the lower left quadrant of the display. Thanks Max. Real convenient and user friendly deal you’ve got going here. PITA.

Yeah, these pop up video ads in the corner are the worst yet. They cover up thread titles and usernames. Negative impact on the usability of the board. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Yeah, these pop up video ads in the corner are the worst yet. They cover up thread titles and usernames. Negative impact on the usability of the board. 

It's a friggin obstacle challenge just to figure out how to read or reply anymore. It's pathetic. I'd be embarrassed to know I was responsible for a gawdy mess like this board. But that's me, it must not be a concern to anyone that matters because Huskermax is an even worse site....well, it was worse, now they're about the same. 

It's not like we didn't see it coming or know what was going to be done with this place. Every little change that has taken place since the transfer has made it a worse user experience. Not sure how or why that would be somebody's goal but, make no mistake, it is.

• Plus1 1

51 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Anyone else having issues getting HB to load on Chrome?

If its just me I will do some further work on my end, but this is the only site not working for me there.

I only ever use Chrome on desktop and I haven't had any issues.  I use Chrome on mobile as well but haven't been on HB there in awhile.

This board is so frustrating to use on my phone. 

I’ll click on a thread and it will be in a mobile format. Then, when I’m reading a post, it will instantly switch to a non-mobile format.  It sucks.  Then to read something, you constantly have to scan back and forth right and left.  

Sucks.  I can not figure out why this site can’t fix formatting issues.  It’s not rocket surgery.  

Yesterday and today on PC, I’ve gone to the site and it says the page isn’t working “http error 431”.  It works fine on my phone and I cleared cookies and all that yesterday and the site started working for me again but then I get the same error message today.  It could just be my computer but it’s never done this before.  

• 4 weeks later...