Board is all sorts of broken at the moment...

Cdog923

Small complaint here, and I apologize if it has already been mentioned somewhere, but is it possible that, when you click on the next button to go to the next page, it loads at the top of the page, and not the bottom? Seems odd to click on next and have to scroll up the entire page to get to the actual next post. Thank you!

On 8/21/2021 at 9:49 AM, AZRaiderH8r said:

Small complaint here, and I apologize if it has already been mentioned somewhere, but is it possible that, when you click on the next button to go to the next page, it loads at the top of the page, and not the bottom? Seems odd to click on next and have to scroll up the entire page to get to the actual next post. Thank you!

There is an upgrade available for the BBS software. I will get that done and see if it fixes the issue. 

• 4 weeks later...

9 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I have a question. Why is every picture/gif/meme that @MLB 51 posts stretched vertically and doesn’t display correctly? I haven’t noticed this with any other poster. Is he embedding them in a strange way that causes this, or is it some weird “me” problem?

And I do mean every picture he posts and only his, no one else.

I just copy and paste them. I used to use the "picture info code" because the old board wouldn't let me copy and paste.

I'm not sure if that helps/answers your question, though?

1 hour ago, MLB 51 said:

I just copy and paste them. I used to use the "picture info code" because the old board wouldn't let me copy and paste.

Its just strange because the pics you post are the only ones that display bad for me. If I click on the picture, then it comes up in a popup box in proper perspective. :dunno Its been that way for months.

16 hours ago, MLB 51 said:

If you have a PC try using Snip & Sketch. You can outline an image then copy and paste it. I just did it with your profile. 

image.png.cf1ea0b998fe5c74d39bd8d6689a68e7.png

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Most, if not all of your pics come from Facebook, right?  If @JJ Husker is using a FB filter, that will affect how your stuff is displayed for him.

To my knowledge I am not using any type of Facebook filter. I don’t use FB and don’t even have the app on my phone. It is this way on both my iPhone and iPad. Will have to check PC but I rarely use that for HB.

What makes it strange is that it is only @MLB 51 pics, not a single other HB user, and it is all of them. @knapplc When you look at his pics do they display normally for you?