Board is all sorts of broken at the moment...

Cdog923

35 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

To my knowledge I am not using any type of Facebook filter. I don’t use FB and don’t even have the app on my phone. It is this way on both my iPhone and iPad. Will have to check PC but I rarely use that for HB.

What makes it strange is that it is only @MLB 51 pics, not a single other HB user, and it is all of them. @knapplc When you look at his pics do they display normally for you?

They don't, because I use a FB filter. I only see links to his pics, not an actual picture.

26 minutes ago, knapplc said:

They don't, because I use a FB filter. I only see links to his pics, not an actual picture.

Hmmm… I see his pics, tweet embeds etc but they are all stretched vertically out of proportion. If I click in the misshapen pic, it popups into a normal looking pic/tweet.

It’s not a big deal, just a headscratcher.

The board's gone AWOL a couple of times in the past couple of days. I've noticed it with some other sites (Reddit, Twitter, etc) so it may be a global problem and likely not a HB problem. Only thing is, other sites seem to go offline for a few seconds, while the HuskerBoard outages last for a few minutes.

Anyone else experiencing this?

33 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The board's gone AWOL a couple of times in the past couple of days. I've noticed it with some other sites (Reddit, Twitter, etc) so it may be a global problem and likely not a HB problem. Only thing is, other sites seem to go offline for a few seconds, while the HuskerBoard outages last for a few minutes.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Besides the one that just happened on here, Spotify was down for about 10 minutes on Monday or Tuesday and it seemed to be a widespread thing. Maybe the machines are plotting their takeover :ohnoes 

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Does the multiquote not work for anyone else? When I click on the little +1's to quote, instead of the actual quote text, the quote button in the bottom right doesn't do anything once I click on it.

It hasn't worked for me for a while now 

• 1 year later...

Things are all screwed up for me beginning yesterday. I can’t see numerous posts by many users (no, not people on ignore). Also when I try to post or respond I am not getting any of the font or emoji options that are usually present at the top border of the box.

I’ve cleared my cache and cookies and rebooted my phone. This is happening on iPhone using Brave browser. Help?

FYI- did a little more research. This is not happening on my iPad, only on my phone. It appears to be Twitter posts that are not displaying on my phone. Any ideas?

Note- I guess you don’t realize how many HB posts are people posting Twitter links until you see a page full of empty posts.

22 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Things are all screwed up for me beginning yesterday. I can’t see numerous posts by many users (no, not people on ignore). Also when I try to post or respond I am not getting any of the font or emoji options that are usually present at the top border of the box.

I’ve cleared my cache and cookies and rebooted my phone. This is happening on iPhone using Brave browser. Help?

FYI- did a little more research. This is not happening on my iPad, only on my phone. It appears to be Twitter posts that are not displaying on my phone. Any ideas?

Note- I guess you don’t realize how many HB posts are people posting Twitter links until you see a page full of empty posts.

I am seeing Tweets in posts on my iPhone.  Is this still an issue for you?

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

I am seeing Tweets in posts on my iPhone.  Is this still an issue for you?

Yes. Tweet posts are still not showing on my iPhone.  I’d be tempted to say it could be my Brave browser but that hasn’t ever been an issue before and I’m using the same browser on my iPad and it’s okay.

What makes me think it is something with the board is the font and emoji options are not there. Only symbol at the top border is something that looks like an empty book. And no it doesn’t do anything if I try to click it.

1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

Yes. Tweet posts are still not showing on my iPhone.  I’d be tempted to say it could be my Brave browser but that hasn’t ever been an issue before and I’m using the same browser on my iPad and it’s okay.

Do you have another browser to try?