Board is all sorts of broken at the moment...

Cdog923

And it gets worse. Was trying to read a thread in the shed. At the top of the page it says I'm on page 11 of 13. The bottle m of the same page says I'm on page 13 and that's the end. Have to scroll up to the top to advance a page.

Then I come back to this thread to edit my quote to add this problem to the list but when I got the edit button my post and the text entry box are only about 2 characters wide. I revise my analysis from sh#tshow to clusterf#çk.

Has anyone else noticed that threads are getting marked as read without reading them? I use the "Unread Content" button (which is only at the top now and used to have buttons at top and bottom, but I digress) and I'll have a list of a bunch of threads, but after reading a thread that bunch will be greatly reduced. For example, early there were a whole bunch of unread threads stretching across the whole page (at least 10 probably more), but after reading one of the threads only 4 unread threads remained.

• 2 weeks later...