Board is all sorts of broken at the moment...

Cdog923

FWIW I'm not much of a mobile user generally, but I have been using it more frequently the last couple of weeks.

I'm running into the same persistent page loading/page error issue others have referenced. iPhone 10, iOS 14.4.2, Safari. Thread will load, reload, reload again, and then crash to something like the below. It reloaded twice and crashed all within about 30-45 seconds.

reload screenshot.PNG

What happened to status updates being limited to the first 2 or 3 lines of text? Loebarth just made a status update that is showing the whole novel length post.

It might be something going on with my browser as most of the time I can't even see status updates on my phone :dunno

38 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

What happened to status updates being limited to the first 2 or 3 lines of text? Loebarth just made a status update that is showing the whole novel length post.

It might be something going on with my browser as most of the time I can't even see status updates on my phone :dunno

I only see three short lines on desktop.  Ends with "several college..."

Looked on my phone and when I first scrolled down far enough I could see the whole thing but then it resolved back to just three lines.  So perhaps it's still loading??? :dunno

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

I only see three short lines on desktop.  Ends with "several college..."

Looked on my phone and when I first scrolled down far enough I could see the whole thing but then it resolved back to just three lines.  So perhaps it's still loading??? :dunno

I don't think it is a loading issue. Mine is still showing the whole status update :dunno. But this is actually an improvement over not being able to see any status updates as has been the case. I figured it had something to do with my Brave ad blocker browser (which has been doing a wonderful job btw). Usually the whole right side is missing, including the upcoming schedule.  Anyway, I'll take a blank 1/3 of the screen as a trade off for not seeing the ads any day.

• 4 weeks later...

On 4/20/2021 at 11:56 AM, JJ Husker said:

2 hours ago, GSG said:

Multiquote function doesn't seem to be working for me 

Operator error?  :dunno

What does is do or not do?  I'll have to check on mobile...

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

I was on desktop when I tried it. I would select one quote and the box would show up but then it wouldn't add the second quote and nothing showed up when I tried to put those quotes into the new post. Like the box didn't show up when I went to make the new post. If that makes sense

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

My issue disappeared awhile back. Gremlins apparently?  I'm not ruling out the id 10t connection between my seat and keyboard though :lol:

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Mavric said:

So it worked once this morning, but now it's doing the same thing as yesterday.

I checked two posts to quote. The box pops up for the first one:

1776649777_Screenshot2021-05-19083922.jpg.eca7c9425a11fa72864afe9a32558bce.jpg

Check the second box, but it doesn't update to 2 posts in the box. 

Then when I click the button in the box nothing happens. 

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

@GSG I tried looking around on the IP.board community but didn't find much.  The only thing I really found was people had issues with Multiquote if they were using Rocket Loader.  You aren't using that by chance are you?

Probably not since I don't have a clue what that is :lol:

The multiquote thing has been an intermittent issue for me for months now. Like just one day it won't work, but I'll come back the next day and it's fine.

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 11:21 AM, Enhance said:

FWIW I'm not much of a mobile user generally, but I have been using it more frequently the last couple of weeks.

I'm running into the same persistent page loading/page error issue others have referenced. iPhone 10, iOS 14.4.2, Safari. Thread will load, reload, reload again, and then crash to something like the below. It reloaded twice and crashed all within about 30-45 seconds.

reload screenshot.PNG

@Mavric @BigRedMax

Wanted to resurface this...

Do we have any kind of contact or support team that could investigate this problem for us on mobile iOS? It hasn't stopped since myself and others posted about it. Trying to visit Huskerboard on iOS device is nearly unbearable. The page constantly refreshes and then within a couple of minutes I usually get some variation of the above "A problem repeatedly occurred..." as the site crashes.

It has persisted over multiple iOS updates and even a phone upgrade. The above screenshot was on my older iPhone X.