B1G Championship Weekend

Mavric

2 minutes ago, jaws said:

If they play. 

If they do, it will be the scout team and walk ons. Both tackles and the starting center are injured. The backup center just entered the transfer portal. Both DEs, middle linebacker and safety are injured. The QBs, in order, have opted out, transferring out after getting benched, and out with a shoulder injury. The center QB exchanges ought to be an adventure.  I have to believe that a negative test after 7 days would get you back playing. I think only 14 actually got COVID. Rumor has it that massive transfers are underway, and they are trying to get Harbaugh to quit so they don’t have to pay the 10M buyout. It’s going to be an interesting signing day. Most of the coaching staff has probably mentally packed their bags....they may have actually done that after the second game.:P

1 hour ago, nic said:

If they do, it will be the scout team and walk ons. Both tackles and the starting center are injured. The backup center just entered the transfer portal. Both DEs, middle linebacker and safety are injured. The QBs, in order, have opted out, transferring out after getting benched, and out with a shoulder injury. The center QB exchanges ought to be an adventure.  I have to believe that a negative test after 7 days would get you back playing. I think only 14 actually got COVID. Rumor has it that massive transfers are underway, and they are trying to get Harbaugh to quit so they don’t have to pay the 10M buyout. It’s going to be an interesting signing day. Most of the coaching staff has probably mentally packed their bags....they may have actually done that after the second game.:P

Almost makes you wonder if they could have played last week ;)

If Jim is done, I hope they don't go after Campbell. 

5 hours ago, jaws said:

Almost makes you wonder if they could have played last week ;)

If Jim is done, I hope they don't go after Campbell. 

I doubt it. They had 45 in quarantine or contract tracing and injury....or so the rumor goes. Not sure what rules are, but it’s the big ten so they are probably overkill.  I bet they barely field a team and lose 70 to 0. Harbaugh seems to like inflicting pain on the program.

Edit: I guess M’s first practice since they shutdown was yesterday. 

5 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

Michigan fans around me want Campbell.  They are done with the whole, "Michigan man" thing.  I wonder if the notion it has to be a former player will lose steam at other schools?

I have been hearing Campbell too. 

I hope Campbell stays and dominates the Big 12.

I really wish it worked out for Harbough.  The east needs Michigan on par with Ohio States.  Winner takes all kind of game.  And then that team plays for the B1G against Nebraska. 

Lot's of daydreaming and wishing going on lol.