Is Wandale the best duck-r, wingback, since..

Scarlet

7 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

And yet, half the board throws a hissy fit if anyone other than Mills touches the ball inside the 10.

I don't hate that Wandale gets touches when we're inside the 10, he's small and shifty and can squeeze into some open holes.  But he's the kind of player that should be scoring from more than 10 yards out.  And I'd prefer we get him outside a bit more when we do decide to run him.  Either way, he's arguably are best offensive player, if he he's not getting in the end zone you're doing something wrong.  

9 hours ago, The_Fan_Man said:

I'm realizing that a lot of guys probably haven't seen Johnny Rodgers for more than a few of his big punt returns. Here's a 15 minute highlight of what he looked like on the field. He was the best offensive weapon in college football in the 1970s and probably the best player ever to put on a Husker uniform.

Out there on punt coverage too!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 11:58 AM, The_Fan_Man said:

I'm realizing that a lot of guys probably haven't seen Johnny Rodgers for more than a few of his big punt returns. Here's a 15 minute highlight of what he looked like on the field. He was the best offensive weapon in college football in the 1970s and probably the best player ever to put on a Husker uniform.

Maybe Wandale should be in a 3 point stance anywhere he lines up