What is the future of the Republican Party?

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

Ben Sasse, the steady voice of protest against trumpism.

Or... not...

So the ?? Is has Sasse finally seen the light or is putting his finger to the wind. You guys in NE know him better than I but I think he said some spot on things in his oped. Yes as @BlitzFirst said no need to make it a religious issue except to say Q is a quasi religion. Sasse can make his argument stand on purely political reasons 

52 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

So the ?? Is has Sasse finally seen the light or is putting his finger to the wind. You guys in NE know him better than I but I think he said some spot on things in his oped. Yes as @BlitzFirst said no need to make it a religious issue except to say Q is a quasi religion. Sasse can make his argument stand on purely political reasons 

He's said a lot of nice things, but couldn't even bring himself to vote for more evidence last time.

• Plus1 2

This guy is facing retaliation for abiding by the democratic process.

Republicans are going to have to start accepting that they lose elections at some point. You can't stick your head in the sand and just pretend you've won elections you've lost. Reality is still reality.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

This guy is facing retaliation for abiding by the democratic process.

Republicans are going to have to start accepting that they lose elections at some point. You can't stick your head in the sand and just pretend you've won elections you've lost. Reality is still reality.

This is what I can’t figure out. Elections are run at every level from the city, county, state, etc. but only the elections lost by Republicans are rigged and fraudulent?

• Plus1 2