What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Oh Nikki saw the golden calf and bowed down to it.   She talks tough when he was impeached but now that it is evident that the GOP isn't going to throw trump to the curb she had to once again get into that prostrate position.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47e6t4fhd8gwpgvhjf5d

I really wish the Republicans would come to their senses and move beyond Trump.

But, at this point, it appears as though the party just needs to continue burning to the ground.

• Plus1 2

58 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Yep, a rising star in Qpublican party

The 3rd Dist of Co encompasses the western half of Colorado  - Grand Junction, Durango, Steam Boat Springs  west of Rocky Mtn Natl Park and just south of Colorado Springs.   A lot of trees, mtns, and nuts it appears.   Way back in 1995 after the GOP took over the House wt the Contract wt America, I was flying back from Grand Junction to Denver and I was on the puddle jumper with the newly Re-elected for his 2nd term GOP 3rd District rep Scott McInnis . We had a good conversation.  I doubt I would have had the same conversation with this nut job.    I guess McInnis had a checkered career also: From wiki: Lost his bid to become the Republican nominee for Governor of Colorado after a plagiarism accusation and apology hurt his standing. But also had The McInnis Canyons National Conservation Area, west of Grand Junction, is named for him (how nice - was in congress 12 years and gets a conservation area named after him.  I guess I better call that star registry place where you can get a star named after you just to keep up:D ). 

14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Now THIS is the kind of legislation I can get behind!  More of this, Republicans!

I was just thinking about how nice it was to pour my coffee this morning with the sun starting to shine through the windows.  

It was a peaceful moment until I realized a week from now I'll be doing it in the dark again....:bang