What is the future of the Republican Party?

15 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

"Georgia's Republican-controlled House on Wednesday voted to revoke a major tax break for Delta Air Lines as punishment for its CEO's public criticism of the state's controversial new law clamping down on ballot access."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/01/politics/georgia-voting-law-house-delta-tax-breaks/index.html

This one should make all the Democrats and global warming activists pretty happy one would think.  Maybe this is the issue all sides but Delta can agree on.  

as a side note, the law isnt “clamping down on ballot access” as cnn tries to note 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

This one should make all the Democrats and global warming activists pretty happy one would think.  Maybe this is the issue all sides but Delta can agree on.  

as a side note, the law isnt “clamping down on ballot access” as cnn tries to note 

Legislative “revenge “ for someone exercising their first amendment rights should make nobody happy.  Plus it’s a dead issue anyway.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Lindsey has sure changed his tune since his big house floor speech denouncing Trump only to then get mobbed and threatened at the airport by a legion of angry Trumpers the very next day.  Funny what fear can make some people do...  Just see Lindsey Graham smh.

• Fire 1

This is going sideways fast for the future face of the Republican Party.  And to think, they could have instead stood up for Liz Cheney who actually showed a modicum of integrity.  But no, they doubled down on Matt Gaetz :facepalm:

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
22 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

This is going sideways fast for the future face of the Republican Party.  And to think, they could have instead stood up for Liz Cheney who actually showed a modicum of integrity.  But no, they doubled down on Matt Gaetz :facepalm:

I am not sure who had anointed him "face of the Republican Party" (I thought you said that was it was Hawley...no wait you said it was MTG) 

but, regardless, they need to kick this POS out of Congress. 

22 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I am not sure who had anointed him "face of the Republican Party" (I thought you said that was it was Hawley...no wait you said it was MTG) 

but, regardless, they need to kick this POS out of Congress. 

Don't forget Madison Cawthorne, Gym Jordan, Lauren Boebert, and other illustrious future faces of the Republican Party.  

• Plus1 1