What is the future of the Republican Party?

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

More trolling I see 

Report it.   Otherwise I'll post what I want, how I want, when I want within the rules of the board.  

Curious that you have two rising stars of the Republican Party going out on tour to rebuke anyone who didn't try to subvert our democracy and when that information is posted you feel the need to call it "trolling".  Wouldn't your energies be better spent trying to counter these people?  That is of course if you disagree with them.

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 1
11 hours ago, Scarlet said:

More from two of the rising stars of the GQP.  Stand against autocracy and you too can be labeled a RINO.

It really is interesting that you have these two stars of the party doing what they do and you almost never hear condemnation of them from their Republican colleagues in congress. 

• Plus1 2

7 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Report it.   Otherwise I'll post what I want, how I want, when I want within the rules of the board.  

Curious that you have two rising stars of the Republican Party going out on tour to rebuke anyone who didn't try to subvert our democracy and when that information is posted you feel the need to call it "trolling".  Wouldn't your energies be better spent trying to counter these people?  That is of course if you disagree with them.

:lol:

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Are these 2 still going to be leading the charge...

They could both be out, or have no influence to lead anyone. 

A lot changes in 6 months.

Well, I hope they are both out of congress. But, I have little faith in that. Even if they are, that would give them even more time to tour the country in support of their leader.  

• Plus1 1