What is the future of the Republican Party?

So, let’s review. Lindsay claims they can’t grow without Trump.  Meanwhile, party leadership keeps data from it’s members that show they can’t win with him.  

yeah.   This party isn’t dysfunctional.  

oh, and meanwhile back at the ranch, Trump has come out of his hole criticizing most Republicans leadership.  

:laughpound

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, let’s review. Lindsay claims they can’t grow without Trump.  Meanwhile, party leadership keeps data from it’s members that show they can’t win with him.  

yeah.   This party isn’t dysfunctional.  

oh, and meanwhile back at the ranch, Trump has come out of his hole criticizing most Republicans leadership.  

:laughpound

So f#&%ing don't grow then. It would not be the end of the world if Republicans took the high ground and then tried to reach a less unsavory part of the population. If you can only grow with this a$$h@!e, it means you are doing something wrong.

• Plus1 1

42 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Good Lord, I counted at least nine baldfaced lies in that letter not the least of which is "and we know America is at it's best when the people decide their destiny, not politicians in Washington.  Their voice is our vote".  And yet he supports the Big Lie and the man who fostered it. :dunno

• Plus1 4
Personally, I kind of hope they go through with it and remove her. I think people don't realize that she is a true conservative, but she obviously didn't drink the Trump Kool-Aid like so many others in DC. I am not a Dem, and no longer a registered Rep, but I am a lot closer to being a D than all the craziness that Kevin and the rest of the leftover GOP has tried to pull since November. I would really like to see a new, 3rd, alternative. Maybe Liz can start that. 
  • Plus1 3

19 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:
Personally, I kind of hope they go through with it and remove her. I think people don't realize that she is a true conservative, but she obviously didn't drink the Trump Kool-Aid like so many others in DC. I am not a Dem, and no longer a registered Rep, but I am a lot closer to being a D than all the craziness that Kevin and the rest of the leftover GOP has tried to pull since November. I would really like to see a new, 3rd, alternative. Maybe Liz can start that. 

I'm wondering if Cheney doesn't know more about the Giuliani investigation than anyone realizes.  I'm not sure why she would but she's a politician and has made the calculous that she's going to stand up against the wave of overwhelming Trump support among her constituents when very few other Republicans have.  She's either ethical enough to toss her career on the trash heap or she's getting out ahead of what's going to come from whatever is going on with Giuliani.  

• Plus1 2

FFS is this guy going to stalk us until the day he dies?  You lost, get over it.  It wasn't even close. 

"The CU game was stolen from us in 2001.  We won bigly.  Soon other games we will be showed to be stolen.  Remember Texas Tech 2004??  Absolute travesty it was stolen from us!!"

But of course policy over character, or in this case certifiable cra-cra.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1