What is the future of the Republican Party?

20 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

@B.B. Hemingway  sounds like what we discuss all the time here.  

"Every day someone on the other side of the aisle and either subtly or comes right out and suggests...

if you want to debate me on the merits of our particular policies I am happy to have that discussion"

Continues for a few minutes not debating anything related to policy whatsoever but subtly suggests that everyone on the other side of the aisle is racebaiting and not operating in good faith. Lol ok.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

"Every day someone on the other side of the aisle and either subtly or comes right out and suggests...

if you want to debate me on the merits of our particular policies I am happy to have that discussion"

Continues for a few minutes not debating anything related to policy whatsoever but subtly suggests that everyone on the other side of the aisle is racebaiting and not operating in good faith. Lol ok.

Policy discussion wasn’t his point at that time.   He had a different agenda to discuss.  Lol.  

• Plus1 2

18 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I mean she's probably right.  Like how would anyone even know???

they were only spreading their nazi beliefs....no big deal.   now if they had been saying people need to be vaccinated the full force of florida law would have been after them.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1