What is the future of the Republican Party?

This is incredible.  

Anyone who doesn't think this is part of the future of the Republican party has their heads in the sand.  This isn't some comment on the campaign trail or even a comment in an interview.  This is in an actual legal document that Republicans spent time going over and formulating as a statement to be released.

How in the hell does anyone still support this party?

Oh....and remember....cheney is only not in good graces with the party because she wouldn't talk about issues enough.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Did he say he was for open borders?  Why would you assume so with no evidence to support your statement…

He evidently thinks catching more people at the border is a bad thing :dunno

Or maybe he's "Pro-Biden" and just bragging about the accomplishment?  That could be it I guess...

I guess my "evidence" would be his Tweet.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
11 minutes ago, funhusker said:

He evidently thinks catching more people at the border is a bad thing :dunno

Or maybe he's "Pro-Biden" and just bragging about the accomplishment?  That could be it I guess...

I guess my "evidence" would be his Tweet.

His tweet said he was for open borders?  That’s a strange reading of it.   

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Really?  You think my reading of his Tweet is strange?

What I think is strange is when a politician from a party that cries for stricter border policies complains about people being caught at the border.  By a Presidential administration that they claim is for  "open borders" no less.  Now that's strange!

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Wait!  Never mind!

I did read his Tweet wrong.  He obviously wants to bomb the s#!t out of Mexico and turn it into an unpassable moat so people can't get to the Southern border at all.

How stupid of me!  Man, I feel like such a turd right now....:facepalm:

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
1 minute ago, funhusker said:

Really?  You think my reading of his Tweet is strange?

What I think is strange is when a politician from a party that cries for stricter border policies complains about people being caught at the border.  By a Presidential administration that they claim is for  "open borders" no less.  Now that's strange!

He’s not complaining about people being caught at the border in a context of saying they should have been allowed in.  And you know this.  

what you leave out, on purpose, is the known % of those that get through based on how many are caught.  You also leave out why the number of attempted crossing’s continues to increase.  You know, the things Tim Scott is attempting to bring to light with the tweet.  

2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Wait!  Never mind!

I did read his Tweet wrong.  He obviously wants to bomb the s#!t out of Mexico and turn it into an unpassable moat so people can't get to the Southern border at all.

How stupid of me!  Man, I feel like such a turd right now....:facepalm:

OK.  

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He’s not complaining about people being caught at the border in a context of saying they should have been allowed in.  And you know this.  

what you leave out, on purpose, is the known % of those that get through based on how many are caught.  You also leave out why the number of attempted crossing’s continues to increase.  You know, the things Tim Scott is attempting to bring to light with the tweet.  

OK.  

Well he didn't mention any of that.

So I'd say you are strange for taking it that way!

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
38 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is incredible.  

Anyone who doesn't think this is part of the future of the Republican party has their heads in the sand.  This isn't some comment on the campaign trail or even a comment in an interview.  This is in an actual legal document that Republicans spent time going over and formulating as a statement to be released.

Oh....and remember....cheney is only not in good graces with the party because she wouldn't talk about issues enough.

Well it is 500 more words than their party platform for the 2020 convention.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is incredible.  

• Plus1 1