What is the future of the Republican Party?

2 hours ago, TGHusker said:

He is my leading pick since Mitt isn't running again or Kasich.   Hogan wt Liz Cheney as VP. 

I really don't want to vote for any one affiliated with the GOP even if it's in name only, but Mitt and Kasich would be about the only two I would. Cheney I would have to think about long and hard. She's got guts and a good head, but I'm not sure I'd like her policy.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

I am all for anyone wanting to marry anyone or anything...but don't say it should be your right...because once you get married you ain't got no more rights!

Zing!

Any dude that replies to this bragging about how they love being married...we get it...your wife knows your HB password!  

ZING!

I am just warming up folks.  Be sure to tip your waitresses!  

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Unreal!  Everyone should have the choice to go through the hell that is marriage, EVERYONE! 

I know being gay isn’t a choice…

but after 16 years of marriage; if they made gay marriage illegal, I might consider a boyfriend!

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I know being gay isn’t a choice…

but after 16 years of marriage; if they made gay marriage illegal, I might consider a boyfriend!

Haha!  That is good!

My brother went right from living at home to living with his wife.  He has never lived on his own or with friends.  I feel for him!

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Haha!  That is good!

My brother went right from living at home to living with his wife.  He has never lived on his own or with friends.  I feel for him!

I had roommates through college and the first 2 years after.  A week after my own “first place” my wife had a blowup with her roommates and moved in.

I’ve lived alone for 10 days…

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I had roommates through college and the first 2 years after.  A week after my own “first place” my wife had a blowup with her roommates and moved in.

I’ve lived alone for 10 days…

First of all that "blow up" was planned.

Secondly...those were the best 10 days of your life!  Haha

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2