What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

Oh no, no, you are right. There is nothing to be concerned about. The American voter will invariably do the right thing. Right at 50% of our people aren’t actually crazy. :P

How about who cares who is right and that we both have our own opinion...  That sounds better to me regardless of who thinks what.

34 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

How about who cares who is right and that we both have our own opinion...  That sounds better to me regardless of who thinks what.

And sorry. It’s not you. I’ve just run into way too many people and family members in the last few weeks who still stick up for Trump and the Rs. It’s frustrating and confusing to me.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
19 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

And sorry. It’s not you. I’ve just run into way too many people and family members in the last few weeks who still stick up for Trump and the Rs. It’s frustrating and confusing to me.

No worries at all JJ.  It is confusing especially when you figure in the media as well as social media into it and people's ability to believe everything they see and read.  It is definitely maddening.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, funhusker said:

I don’t know if it’s irony, but it’s just funny.

But I would expect the “citizens” that take up arms against the US military will quickly be forced to the hills to eat whatever vermin they can snare…

I think we need to replace GOP with LCD :  Lowest Common Denominator  --  Hey that is an idea: All Trump Cult members move to the LCD Party and traditional republicans can reclaim the GOP. :B)

• Oh Yeah! 1