What is the future of the Republican Party?

7 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I wonder what that chart looks like if they add one more choice, The Republican Party.

Yes, that would be internal but the deep state example really spins that option.

When I read 'internal' threat I thought to myself you mean the Republican party?!?!???

1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

When I read 'internal' threat I thought to myself you mean the Republican party?!?!???

Me too. The choice is definitely internal threat. But the examples that they listed for internal were biased imo. Clearer choices would help. And the best choice imo is the Republican party.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

Abortion shouldn’t be a state issue. It should be a federally protected right.

Same for same sex marriage.

Same for mixed race marriage.

Since our federal government and SCOTUS is FUBAR, maybe we just need to let Darwin take over. Let the backward hillbilly gun toting republican states ban all 3 while expanding gun rights. They can kill each other while all their businesses relocate and then the rest of them pay for their choice by starving to death. Better yet, let them secede or kick them out because I don’t want them getting one f#&%ing cent of my tax money. They can form their own Christian Nationalist Gilead and live (or preferably die) with it. So tired of this s#!t.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

3 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

FZkbJH1XEAM6dpo?format=jpg&name=large

And here's the playbook.  Block passage then blame the Democrats because your voters are too stupid and too far into the right-wing disinformation bubble to figure it out.  Evil indeed.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

And here's the playbook.  Block passage then blame the Democrats because your voters are too stupid and too far into the right-wing disinformation bubble to figure it out.  Evil indeed.

This should be a Federal offense punishable by death. Blatant Lie=Firing squad at dawn.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

he needs to be hounded by reporters for that whopper

13 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

“She knocked it out.  They added it back in and basically, you know, wanted to tempt us to, I guess, vote against it,” Thune said, while taking aim at Democrats for “overruling the parliamentarian.” 

He said the effort to overturn the parliamentarian undermined the integrity of Senate procedure and Senate rules.  

“It undermines the whole reconciliation process if you if you start doing that,” he said. “So, I mean, I think there’s a right way and wrong way to do it. They want to get that vote, there’s a lot of ways they can get that vote, but doing it this way, was the wrong way to do it.” 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3591586-democrats-fail-to-overrule-parliamentarian-on-insulin-price-cap-as-gop-votes-no/amp/

I remember way back when, when you all complained about sticking to political norms:dunno

Any reason why a simple stand alone insulin bill couldn’t come to the floor for a vote?   Instead of breaking senate rules?  I know why.   

• Haha 5