What is the future of the Republican Party?

43 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

@Dr. Strangelove  You might get what you've asked for.

Other Red states can join them, provided they pay back decades of subsidies they've received from the federal government since they've been leeching.

Once they do, they can name Trump President for life, clean up after their own climate disasters, defund services like Medicare, Social Security, Education, etc. and name women as property. It'll be a place conservative dreams are made of. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Other Red states can join them, provided they pay back decades of subsidies they've received from the federal government since they've been leeching.

Once they do, they can name Trump President for life, clean up after their own climate disasters, defund services like Medicare, Social Security, Education, etc. and name women as property. It'll be a place conservative dreams are made of. 

A new country would fail soooo fast!

Like the last new country that was formed...CHAZ...which was formed by a bunch of crazy conservatives, they ended up raping people, killing people, stealing, forcing the police out, refusing education!

They did start a few gardens.  But in the end I think it already showed that the conservative mindset can't last.

#CHAZ

• Oh Yeah! 2

54 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Lopping off the domes of follow Americans, albeit  political opponents, is where the future is?  That sounds sustainable.  

Another reasonable MAGAt jockeying for a Trump cabinet position or, at the least, a crew leader for the next insurrection.

@Guy Chamberlin Is this an example of the MAGA Republican point of view you want to discuss politics with? Because that’s pretty much it in a nutshell. Maybe we can get through to him :lol:

BTW, people like that are exactly why I am hanging on to my AR.

46 minutes ago, GSG said:

That's an Antifa false flag, duh 

I’m curious, seriously. Has anybody ever shown actual proof that there is really such a thing as Antifa? The right blames a lot of s#!t on them but as far as I know Antifa doesn’t actually exist.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I’m curious, seriously. Has anybody ever shown actual proof that there is really such a thing as Antifa? The right blames a lot of s#!t on them but as far as I know Antifa doesn’t actually exist.

They exist, but it's like the early days of BLM, or Antonymous It's not really an organization, but just a bunch of people who subscribe to the same ideology and might show up at the same event at the same time.

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Just think about this. 

she’s in Congress.  

In Marge's bizzaro world a Traitor is someone who is loyal to the constitution but not loyal to Trump.  Yes, and there are more of these idiots coming to a Congress near you.

• Plus1 1