What is the future of the Republican Party?

I don't if it's legit or not but the original story claims the accuser has receipts.  Walker was going to sue yesterday.  Did that happen yet?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-life-herschel-walker-paid-for-girlfriends-abortion-georgia-senate

She supported these claims with a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, a “get well” card from Walker, and a bank deposit receipt that included an image of a signed $700 personal check from Walker.

Additionally, The Daily Beast independently corroborated details of the woman’s claims with a close friend she told at the time and who, according to the woman and the friend, took care of her in the days after the procedure.

But none of this matters.  The right-wing moral outrage factory stops producing when Republicans are supplying the materials. 

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Been googling but can't find anything about Herschel Walker's lawsuit against the Daily Beast that he said would be filed..... yesterday morning.

I mean if their report was fake news why hasn't he gone through with his threat?   

Be patient. He is probably starting with “how to file a lossoot” on Google, and I don’t imagine he is a fast typer.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
On 10/5/2022 at 8:08 AM, Archy1221 said:

The stories being written post storm sure seem to make him correct about the latter part of his comments. 

Maybe him, Trump, et al. could STFU and stop whining for two seconds?

The rest of us have lives to live. They are not the abused victims central to everyone else's stories.

An interesting trait I've noticed with all narcissists is they are always the heroes of their own stories.

These two douchebags just opt for a little variation on that theme.

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 1

The fact that all these "pro life" GOP leaders are circling the wagons around the worst candidate since Trump is sickening to me.  How any one who claims to have morals and ethics, who boasts of their "christianity" and why it makes them better than "non believers" can support someone who not just constantly lies, but has a list of things in his past that are the focus of the party to outlaw for others is just beyond me.  Heck Roy Moore would have probably won in today's world.  

If there's any rational person on this board still that votes R without considering the actual person behind the designation please help me understand.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

So wait....now the dude is possibly a serial "baby murderer" but it's a-ok because he will vote the Party line?  The rationale must be "we need this incredibly flawed christian to win the Senate so that we can impose our christian nationalist beliefs on those heathen libs".  Nevermind the rot within.  

• Plus1 2