What is the future of the Republican Party?

5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

She needs to stop and move on with her life.  It’s like white noise at this point with her and Trump on the past elections. 

it's a call for revolution to many MAGA.   i think that makes it a bit more than "white noise"

• TBH 1
37 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

She needs to stop and move on with her life.  It’s like white noise at this point with her and Trump on the past elections. 

It's not white noise when one of those is actively campaigning and running for President of a major party and, last I looked, is leading the polls and that same person instigated an attack on our capital over this specific issue.

• Plus1 3

53 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's not white noise when one of those is actively campaigning and running for President of a major party and, last I looked, is leading the polls and that same person instigated an attack on our capital over this specific issue.

Hearing about a stolen election is white noise to me.  I pay it no mind at this point because it’s a ridiculous take on the election.   The complaints aren’t going to go anywhere and at this point she is complaining to basically stay relevant.  Treat it as white noise and she hopefully then has no choice but to go away since she has no relevant audience. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

some people prefer to look at it from a different angle

2zkwp1.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 1

50 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Hearing about a stolen election is white noise to me.  I pay it no mind at this point because it’s a ridiculous take on the election.   The complaints aren’t going to go anywhere and at this point she is complaining to basically stay relevant.  Treat it as white noise and she hopefully then has no choice but to go away since she has no relevant audience. 

I can not think of a single thing more important to America than the attempt to overthrow Democracy itself, and the steps being taken SINCE the 2020 election to enable state and federal entities to over-ride the will of the people. 

The "white noise" and "relevant audience" has actually grown louder and larger. "Paying it no mind" hasn't been working. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 3
58 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I really am glad you take such a nonchalant attitude towards a major party that is actively working to destroy confidence in our elections.  But, I guess when you support that party....that's what you do.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 3