What is the future of the Republican Party?

39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I really am glad you take such a nonchalant attitude towards a major party that is actively working to destroy confidence in our elections.  But, I guess when you support that party....that's what you do.

Is the 2020 election going to get reversed?  Nope.   Are 2022 midterm elections going to get reversed?  Nope.   But we are expected to be :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Ehhh….I let you and others take that job.   

• Fire 1

35 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Is the 2020 election going to get reversed?  Nope.   Are 2022 midterm elections going to get reversed?  Nope.   But we are expected to be :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Ehhh….I let you and others take that job.   

and it's  white noise that everyone appointed to the homeland security committee is also an election denier?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, commando said:

and it's  white noise that everyone appointed to the homeland security committee is also an election denier?

Well, the minority leader is an election denier but that doesn’t seem to bother anyone here:thumbs

Jamie Raskin, election denier, is/was a member of that committee and it doesn’t seem to bother anyone here:thumbs

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Well, the minority leader is an election denier but that doesn’t seem to bother anyone here:thumbs

Jamie Raskin, election denier, is/was a member of that committee and it doesn’t seem to bother anyone here:thumbs

in the thread about the future of the republican party?   

• TBH 1

24 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

hmmm....it seems jeffries voted to certify trumps election.    something that most republicans couldn't do for Biden.    

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I can not think of a single thing more important to America than the attempt to overthrow Democracy itself, and the steps being taken SINCE the 2020 election to enable state and federal entities to over-ride the will of the people. 

The "white noise" and "relevant audience" has actually grown louder and larger. "Paying it no mind" hasn't been working. 

What is he supposed to do? Take a long look in the mirror and consider the electoral choices he made, how they impact America, and the kinds of candidates voters like him allow the GOP to nominate? 

It's a lot easier to avoid those uncomfortable truths and just carry on.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2