What is the future of the Republican Party?

16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

From your encyclopedia…

The fascist economic theory corporatismcalled for organizing each of the major sectors of industry, agriculture, the professions, and the arts into state- or management-controlled trade unions and employer associations, or “corporations,” each of which would negotiate labour contracts and working conditions and represent the general interests of their professions in a larger assembly of corporations, or “corporatist parliament.” Corporatist institutions would replace all independent organizations of workers and employers, and the corporatist parliament would replace, or at least exist alongside, traditional representative and legislative bodies. In theory, the corporatist model represented a “third way” between capitalismand communism, allowing for the harmonious cooperation of workers and employers for the good of the nation as a whole.

You trying to tell me the GOP is against small business, sole proprietor’s???

You are absolutely making my day today :lol:

So there are a few snippets in there that don’t seem to indicate fascism. And, once again, you choose to ignore the overwhelming similarities but rather focus on a few things like concentration camps and small business.

Der if it’s not EXACTLY the same in all areas, nothing to see here der. :facepalm:  It must be nice to be able to go through life with never honestly evaluating why you believe certain things.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

You are absolutely making my day today :lol:

So there are a few snippets in there that don’t seem to indicate fascism. And, once again, you choose to ignore the overwhelming similarities but rather focus on a few things like concentration camps and small business.

Der if it’s not EXACTLY the same in all areas, nothing to see here der. :facepalm:  It must be nice to be able to go through life with never honestly evaluating why you believe certain things.

Ohhhh, I gotcha.   We are going with the……well there are 2 or 3 similarities out of 15 because they certainly aren’t all the same so that means GOP is fascist….argument. 

ok, well I disagree. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

And Republicans have talked about banning it nationally ever since RvW was overturned.

You do realize one person’s idea on one subject isn’t representative of an entire political organization.  I mean you gotta know this right?  Way more republicans do not want a national abortion law than do.  

however, since this is a debate on fascism, does this mean other countries with a 15 week abortion ban are fascist? 

Just now, commando said:

are you talking about CRT?

No are you?

• Plus1 2

24 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Sure have.  Ever heard of banning dissenting speech on college campuses?   They both seem kinda silly, though I will give discretion to elementary libraries.  

One is done by the college and one is done by the government.  Both are wrong in most cases.  But, one is much more in line with fascism than the other.

17 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No are you?

Maybe you should consider that.

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Ohhhh, I gotcha.   We are going with the……well there are 2 or 3 similarities out of 15 because they certainly aren’t all the same so that means GOP is fascist….argument. 

ok, well I disagree. 

I fully expect you to disagree. No surprise there. However I find it a little more than concerning that you are able to identify only 2 or 3 similarities. That would indicate it is either a choice you are making or that you are incapable of seeing the painfully obvious. Good luck either way.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1