What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

You can't leave me! You need me!!!

They broke up with you dude. Not that you were ever really a thing to begin with...

I’ve always found it quite amusing that one of the leading star entrepreneurs in Trumpland is the loser My Pillow guy. Who looks at that guy and thinks “ah, the American dream”? He’s barely a greasy two bit used car salesman. Pillows ffs :facepalm:

Embarrassingly, I have a cousin who was haranguing people on Facebook to buy his s#!t to support Trump. That is when I quit even my yearly check in with FB. People are morons.

54 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Poor Kari. 

I like how Trump, Bannon, Lake, basically all of them, create their own alternate universe of facts and the sheep in their party eat it up. Clearly lose an election? Just keep saying you actually won and the idiot GOP voters believe it and keep voting and donating.  Dumbest mfers on the planet are Trump/GOP supporters. That’s not an opinion, it is a fact.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 4

1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

If you looked like Bannon, you’d probably cast as wide a net as possible for anything to bone.

Bannon looks like the inspiration for weirds als song "another one rides the bus"    especially the lyric "smelly old bum standing next to me...hasn't showered in a year"

• Plus1 1