What is the future of the Republican Party?

Still the unquestioned leader of the GOP and hands down favorite to win the nominee for President, shown here paying homage to the Jan 6th insurrection with his hand over his tiny black heart. Does any board Trumpist want to take a crack at how this is patriotic or how it doesn't foreshadow an authoritarian future if he's reelected?  Anyone?  

30 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Still the unquestioned leader of the GOP and hands down favorite to win the nominee for President, shown here paying homage to the Jan 6th insurrection with his hand over his tiny black heart. Does any board Trumpist want to take a crack at how this is patriotic or how it doesn't foreshadow an authoritarian future if he's reelected?  Anyone?  

Pretty pathetic. 

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

I wonder if trump will give a pardon to Timothy McVeigh in his 2nd term?

57 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I just don't understand how someone can watch this, and at the same time look at pictures like you posted in the previous post....and question what politician has America's best interest at heart.  

While I applaud the person in the video clip for putting forth a bill instead of just grandstanding like others do, what is his bill actually doing to do to stop this particular act of violence?  We already have ATF.  Id like for him to explain exactly what this new agency will be doing to prevent gun violence vs other possible solutions that people have proposed.

Im not to keen on spending tons more money to create another government agency that doesn’t actually stop what’s happening and just investigated what already happened.     Just to say “we did something”. 

• Plus1 1