What is the future of the Republican Party?

25 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

It's painfully obvious to everyone outside the cult that at the rate we're going, democracy and the quality of life that comes with it very well could be dead within the decade.  

Judge Luttig: Yes, it’s not my role to call for the indictment and prosecution of the former president — and I’ve studiously not done that. 

Yet later on………

and that he’s not prosecuted for January 6th, I will believe that that's a great disservice to democracy and to the rule of law in America

that is kinda funny, no??  He’s not calling for prosecution yet says if a prosecution didn’t occur then it’s a great disservice.  

• TBH 2

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Thank the Lord this guy is saving the world. 

What is un-boy like about wearing multiple colors together? What is un-boy like about a cartoon cloud? Is it only girls that are supposed to be silly or like silly things? Does it say anywhere in the Bible what color clothes boys are supposed to wear (I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Leviticus has some weird stuff but I doubt it’s don’t wear rainbows)? Also

image.thumb.jpeg.d82eb6f5c5ca3f6d24954e9fd9ca3cc2.jpeg

• Oh Yeah! 2
4 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

What is un-boy like about wearing multiple colors together? What is un-boy like about a cartoon cloud? Is it only girls that are supposed to be silly or like silly things? Does it say anywhere in the Bible what color clothes boys are supposed to wear (I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Leviticus has some weird stuff but I doubt it’s don’t wear rainbows)? Also

image.thumb.jpeg.d82eb6f5c5ca3f6d24954e9fd9ca3cc2.jpeg

Next book banned in Florida 

• Oh Yeah! 1
11 hours ago, Scarlet said:

It's painfully obvious to everyone outside the cult that at the rate we're going, democracy and the quality of life that comes with it very well could be dead within the decade.  

The US is not a Democracy but a Constitutional Republic.  The former is an elegant way to say mob rule.