What is the future of the Republican Party?

9 minutes ago, commando said:

it didn't take till tomorrow.   it's already happening.   

Yep. They somehow think divulging military info is showing how corrupt Biden is and how great Donnie Small Hands is :dunno 

It's bizarre and nauseating 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

53 minutes ago, commando said:

he disclosed that we have troops at our embassy in Ukraine.  MTG thinks we shouldn't have any troops there.   tell me about Benghazi again?

Is it confirmed they're in the embassy only? Because I couldn't for the life of me figure out how a National Guardsmen would know we have covert troops in a hostile warzone with Russia. Even though I'm 99% sure the CIA and USSOCOM are there in an some capacity.

2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Is it confirmed their in the embassy only? Because I couldn't for the life of me figure out how a National Guardsmen would know we have covert troops in a hostile warzone with Russia. Even though I'm 99% sure the CIA and USSOCOM are there in an some capacity.

i saw some if the files and they said in the embassy.  no mention of others in the file i saw.   Miss Traitor Greene and it seems many on the right thinks it's immoral for us to have troops in our embassy.   side note    according to international law....they technically are on U.S. soil when they are in our embassy.

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, commando said:

that's what i've been told by some fools who have gone all in on the far right baffoonery 

This just exposes the moral decay of our society with it's cis, white, Christian males running rampant.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
12 minutes ago, commando said:

i saw some if the files and they said in the embassy.  no mention of others in the file i saw.   Miss Traitor Greene and it seems many on the right thinks it's immoral for us to have troops in our embassy.   side note    according to international law....they technically are on U.S. soil when they are in our embassy.

Then why isn't she concerned about the US troops in Russia!!!