What is the future of the Republican Party?

29 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

21 seems like a sensible compromise law for long guns like the AR (I would even prefer the age to be 25 like a car rental is in many cases).   

I could get behind 25 to own an AR. It seems an inordinate number of these mass shooters fall into that 25 and under age category, probably because many have been bullied in school. Good idea.

The problem will be a party and gun lobby that will froth up their supporters based on the 2nd Amendment and saying how unfair it would be because if 18+ can serve in the military then by god….

• TBH 1

21 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

The problem will be a party and gun lobby that will froth up their supporters based on the 2nd Amendment and saying how unfair it would be because if 18+ can serve in the military then by god….

I admit this is true.  On a side note I could get behind a military exemption to the 25 yr old rule as long as they passed a post deployment mental health check with no PTSD as an example.   You should also be able to buy beer at 18 if you sign up for duty.   Perks for serving in my opinion. 

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I admit this is true.  On a side note I could get behind a military exemption to the 25 yr old rule as long as they passed a post deployment mental health check with no PTSD as an example.   You should also be able to buy beer at 18 if you sign up for duty.   Perks for serving in my opinion. 

:thumbs

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Great ideas.

19 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

At this point if you can’t see or taste the straight BS that the Republican party is out there selling not sure there’s any help for ya…

But since Biden is sitting president, they would place the blame at his shoes use it as their normal race baiting election year rhetoric and their base will eat it up. Plus then their big money boosters will have more illegal immigrants to hire at substandard rates to keep pay rates suppressed. Then they can scream illegals are taking jobs all the while ignoring that the republican congressmen are getting their pockets lined to insure there is no fix to the immigration issue and no repercussions for companies caught hiring the immigrants. Its all a conspiracy of the rich to get richer and keep the working class indebted to and overemployed in underpaying jobs. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
3 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

But since Biden is sitting president, they would place the blame at his shoes use it as their normal race baiting election year rhetoric and their base will eat it up. Plus then their big money boosters will have more illegal immigrants to hire at substandard rates to keep pay rates suppressed. Then they can scream illegals are taking jobs all the while ignoring that the republican congressmen are getting their pockets lined to insure there is no fix to the immigration issue and no repercussions for companies caught hiring the immigrants. Its all a conspiracy of the rich to get richer and keep the working class indebted to and overemployed in underpaying jobs. 

Will Gavin be showing his homework on these numbers or just puking them out of thin air. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Will Gavin be showing his homework on these numbers or just puking them out of thin air. 

Why Ron, Ted, Lesley, Jim, Kevin? Its not like you'll read them or acknowledge any of the facts whatsoever. For some reason it continues to amaze me how willing you are to   continue to ask for that which you never provide for any of your "regurgitated FAUX talking points. 

Start by explaining any legal repercussions from the below. Then if you can handle that we can discuss the packing industry, their union busting methodologies, and their exploitation of illegal immigration. Beyond that we can go into the construction, migrant farm, and trucking industries. Speaking of homework, if I were you I'd spend some time studying idioms. I think you can "puke out statistics," or "pluck them out of thin air," but "puking them out of thin air" would be quite the feat.  

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/trump-organization-undocumented-workers

https://time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-undocumented-immigrants-trump-20190208-story.html

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Why Ron, Ted, Lesley, Jim, Kevin? Its not like you'll read them or acknowledge any of the facts whatsoever. For some reason it continues to amaze me how willing you are to   continue to ask for that which you never provide for any of your "regurgitated FAUX talking points. 

Start by explaining any legal repercussions from the below. Then if you can handle that we can discuss the packing industry, their union busting methodologies, and their exploitation of illegal immigration. Beyond that we can go into the construction, migrant farm, and trucking industries. Speaking of homework, if I were you I'd spend some time studying idioms. I think you can "puke out statistics," or "pluck them out of thin air," but "puking them out of thin air" would be quite the feat.  

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/trump-organization-undocumented-workers

https://time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-undocumented-immigrants-trump-20190208-story.html

Whoa :ahhhhhhhh

Thought I asked a simple question.   Will Gavin provide his work study from the claims he made.  Or better yet, will you investigate them and fact check them, or just assume his puke is correct?  

• Plus1 1