What is the future of the Republican Party?

14 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

This is so on brand for the Republicans.  So very much on brand.

FvtcrlLXoAwU0vm?format=jpg&name=large

It's going to be interesting to see if this helps his poll numbers with the Republican base a little bit.

Or if it launches is poll numbers with Republican voters to the absolute stratosphere. We'll see!

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It's hard when you abuse a lot of women. They just start to run together in your head and you don't remember who's who.

I'm waiting for the poster - who voted for this guy twice - concerned about moral decay caused by Democrats to chime in on this one so I know how to react. 

• TBH 4
24 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I'm waiting for the poster - who voted for this guy twice - concerned about moral decay caused by Democrats to chime in on this one so I know how to react. 

Let me make sure I have this correct, transgender and LGBTQ people are feared because they are supposedly going to lead to sexual misconduct and other downfalls of US citizens, but it will be completely ok to vote a convicted (within a civil court) sexual abuser to the highest office in the land.  Makes sense.

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Especially given the fact it was a unanimous verdict, and civil cases don't require unanimous agreement from the juniors but do require a super majority.

4 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Especially given the fact it was a unanimous verdict, and civil cases don't require unanimous agreement from the junior but do require a super majority.

"If the predator-grooming-CRT-infected-libs keep successfully suing Trump for sexual assault allegations I'll have no choice but to vote for him a third time" -Republican voters

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

It's going to be interesting to see if this helps his poll numbers with the Republican base a little bit.

Or if it launches is poll numbers with Republican voters to the absolute stratosphere. We'll see!

It'll help with the core Rs, but it'll push more independents to the left if he wins the nomination.

• Haha 1