What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

She’s not

I know you believe that and I appreciate the fact that you don't want her to be.  

The fact is though, she has major support from voters, donors and the leaders of the party.  That tells a different story than what you hope for.

Hopefully Republicans like you grow in number.  But, I'm not seeing it at this time.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I know you believe that and I appreciate the fact that you don't want her to be.  

The fact is though, she has major support from voters, donors and the leaders of the party.  That tells a different story than what you hope for.

Hopefully Republicans like you grow in number.  But, I'm not seeing it at this time.

How many tens of millions of Republican voters are there and the article says she got donations from 100,000.   I will readily admit there are more than 100,000 Republican crackpots which doesn’t mean much.  I mean Louis Farrakhan gets way more donations than that and we aren’t calling him a leader of the Dems.

• Plus1 3
Just now, Archy1221 said:

How many tens of millions of Republican voters are there and the article says she got donations from 100,000.   I will readily admit there are more than 100,000 Republican crackpots which doesn’t mean much.  I mean Louis Farrakhan gets way more donations than that and we aren’t calling him a leader of the Dems.

I didn't know he was an elected official.  What office does he hold?

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I didn't know he was an elected official.  What office does he hold?

He doesn’t hold office.  It’s a point to show that even the man who trained Obama’s church leader can garner 100,000 supporters like other crazies (MTG).    you knew that silly goose.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He doesn’t hold office.  It’s a point to show that even the man who trained Obama’s church leader can garner 100,000 supporters like other crazies (MTG).    you knew that silly goose.   

Good….then you know he’s not a leader of the Democratic Party. I’m glad. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Psssat…..one is an elected official that the top people in the party support being in office. The other one isn’t.  

sort of a difference. 

If that’s the barometer, why are you still fixated on Trump?  What office does he hold again?  

MTG is no different than the squad in that they are all wacko pseudo racists with whacked out ideas, except people in the squad actually do hold leadership positions. :dunno

• Plus1 3
8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

If that’s the barometer, why are you still fixated on Trump?  What office does he hold again?  

MTG is no different than the squad in that they are all wacko pseudo racists with whacked out ideas, except people in the squad actually do hold leadership positions. :dunno

LOL. such a staunch party follower.  

• Plus1 2