What is the future of the Republican Party?

5 hours ago, Scarlet said:

But you have to feel sorry for Trash.  He never did anything so juvenile.

At least trash has recycled value.  So, I wouldn't raise Boebert up to the same value as trash or filth. If I were trash, I'd be offended also of the comparison. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Remember when they asked why we criticize DeSantis? 

I would have said "you don't have to wear that tie either.  We've got to get over this 'I'm not a petty bully theater'.  It's ridiculous".

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I would have said "you don't have to wear that tie either.  We've got to get over this 'I'm not a petty bully theater'.  It's ridiculous".

He just seems like such a great candidate for the highest office in the land.

19 hours ago, knapplc said:

I'm sure we'll be hearing outright condemnation for this from our righty HB friends in the next 24 hours.

Can we please stop taunting/harassing the board like this? I've seen several posts like these over the last few days and they are incredibly insincere. The intent is obvious.

And this goes for everybody because I have seen this kind of stuff happening for awhile. We don't need to bait people or groups of people into conversations like this.

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, knapplc said:

Remember when they asked why we criticize DeSantis? 

Well at least those guys he was belittling then arrogantly walking past as if he dismissed them, aren't able to vote (yet).  

I think all these actions will add up and end result in lack of support for the GOP - yet here we are.