What is the future of the Republican Party?

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Me too.  Teachers should be included.  Make it so they can start teaching with an associates degree. They can keep going if they want just like now some still get masters degrees. 

Teaching might be one of the few jobs that a bachelors should be required.   I don’t want my kids to be victims of someone “learning on the job”.  Yes, like everyone else, teachers do get better with experience and some are horrible.  But there should be several checkpoints to ensure teachers are qualified on day one.

Now if we want to talk about making bachelors easier to get by eliminating all the general studies bulldhit, you have my attention.

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Teaching might be one of the few jobs that a bachelors should be required.   I don’t want my kids to be victims of someone “learning on the job”.  Yes, like everyone else, teachers do get better with experience and some are horrible.  But there should be several checkpoints to ensure teachers are qualified on day one.

Now if we want to talk about making bachelors easier to get by eliminating all the general studies bulldhit, you have my attention.

I agree with all of this, especially the second paragraph.   

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1