What is the future of the Republican Party?

18 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I'm not making excuses, but I don't think some people realize just how prominent cocaine is in some of the wealthier circles of America. I was listening to a former NFL player the other day talk about a Halloween party he went to as a rookie at a New York club. Tons of incredibly well-known celebrities were at this party. He had to use the restroom before he left, and when he went in, he saw a mound of cocaine on a table for people to use as they came and went. And he said he saw some of these famous people using.

I guess what I'm saying is, if this is true, I am in no way surprised by it.

Yes!  I heard that too!

It was funny!

Yeah the excuse that all politicians don't care is HS imo no offense.  At this point there is a clear runaway leader party wise when it comes to stories of let's just call it very unethical behavior and actions and that's being nice.  Not hard to figure out at all.  Especially when the surpreme leader of said party just yesterday asked a man who's actively and has a history of murdering people for help with digging up dirt on a political opponent...  As a lot of people already know and as I've said in the past when it comes to today's Republican there is no bottom.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Yeah the excuse that all politicians don't care is HS imo no offense.  At this point there is a clear runaway leader party wise when it comes to stories of let's just call it very unethical behavior and actions and that's being nice.  Not hard to figure out at all.  Especially when the surpreme leader of said party just yesterday asked a man who's actively and has a history of murdering people for help with digging up dirt on a political opponent...  As a lot of people already know and as I've said in the past when it comes to today's Republican there is no bottom.

Don't get me wrong - politicians care. They care about a lot of things. I said many don't actually care about their constituents. If they did, then they wouldn't be (allegedly) doing cocaine.

6 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

LMAO at Cawthorn outing allegations of cocaine orgies being the catalyst for having a talking to about losing trust and needing to turn things around.

These people troll themselves.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
14 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Don't get me wrong - politicians care. They care about a lot of things. I said many don't actually care about their constituents. If they did, then they wouldn't be (allegedly) doing cocaine.

LMAO at Cawthorn outing allegations of cocaine orgies being the catalyst for having a talking to about losing trust and needing to turn things around.

Yep agreed.

2 hours ago, Enhance said:

It's almost like there's a history of him being a bald-faced liar about his own life events.

If this is true - and I can't verify it is, I can only take the reporting for what it is and reach the most reasonable conclusion - Cawthorn is a sociopathic, power-hungry dirtbag that shouldn't be trusted or left alone around women.

• Plus1 1