What is the future of the Republican Party?

I know we're not supposed to talk about Russia anymore, but when they did look into the Russian U.S. Social Media Disruption shortly after the 2016 election, it was pretty amusing. Dark, but amusing. I believe The Daily Show, among others, interviewed some participants. There were a couple dozen twenty-somethings working out of an office in Moscow, punching into work and coming up with new angry memes to bait and divide already partisan Americans across most social media platforms. I can't remember the percentage of posts Russia was responsible for, but it was pretty large. Pretty soon they figured out you really couldn't go over the top. Nothing was too shouty or hysterical enough to draw suspicion. You could make up anything you wanted and watch it trend across America. 

And I had to admit ---- that would have been a pretty fun job. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Three Toes working hard for Americans.  Getting sh#t done.

How are they going to define what a drag queen is?  I can think of about 10 bands that at one time or another that performed in high heels and makeup.  Are my parents going to be arrested because I went to a Kiss show back in the day?  Or David Bowie, Queen, Iggy Pop, Alice in Chains, Motley Crew,  Twisted Sister?  

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

And......

If you were in one of those bands or, heaven forbid, married someone you love who does meet their namby-pamby vision of what makes a decent human being, they want to execute you ... literally

Wow.....

And...I'm guessing if you don't agree you're a RINO?

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

How are they going to define what a drag queen is?  I can think of about 10 bands that at one time or another that performed in high heels and makeup.  Are my parents going to be arrested because I went to a Kiss show back in the day?  Or David Bowie, Queen, Iggy Pop, Alice in Chains, Motley Crew,  Twisted Sister?  

KISS is not drag!!!!

They just had awesome bad a$$ makeup!

• Oh Yeah! 1