What is the future of the Republican Party?

After his tearful testimony yesterday, Bowers completely blows his credibility, and explains why the Republican party is a failed endeavor, by saying this.

You can't vote for a guy who showed he's willing to toss out our nation's form of government because he's a sore loser. If that's not disqualifying, nothing is.

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

After his tearful testimony yesterday, Bowers completely blows his credibility, and explains why the Republican party is a failed endeavor, by saying this.

You can't vote for a guy who showed he's willing to toss out our nation's form of government because he's a sore loser. If that's not disqualifying, nothing is.

Pathetic little people.

24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The future of the Republican Party is still in bad hands despite the bloom apparently falling from the rose of Orange Man Bad.

And here's a good response explaining why:

Don’t worry too much.  If Ron runs, he will win and get us all out of the clusterf$&@ Tour De Joe got us into.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 6
  • Fire 1

5 hours ago, knapplc said:

Another perfect example of what is wrong with this country and it’s politics.  It’s all about the party and the agenda.  Morality left the building a long time ago. 

• Plus1 2
5 hours ago, knapplc said:

Reading the whole article, I'd like to know the timeline as to when he made that statement. It isn't clear in the article. Seems to be taken out of context.  Surely it wasn't after his testimony.  I wonder if it was before Trump started to bribe him. :dunno

3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Reading the whole article, I'd like to know the timeline as to when he made that statement. It isn't clear in the article. Seems to be taken out of context.  Surely it wasn't after his testimony.  I wonder if it was before Trump started to bribe him. :dunno

For certain it was after Orange Man Bad pressured him to commit a crime. This is a pretty damning assessment of Bowers' integrity. He watched Orange Man Bad from 2016-2020 and said this:

But while Bowers said the efforts by Giuliani and other Trump backers have been hurtful, he does not levy any criticism on Trump directly and would support him if he were on the ballot.

“If he is the nominee, if he was up against Biden, I’d vote for him again,” Bowers said. “Simply because what he did the first time, before COVID, was so good for the county. In my view it was great.”

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

For certain it was after Orange Man Bad pressured him to commit a crime. This is a pretty damning assessment of Bowers' integrity. He watched Orange Man Bad from 2016-2020 and said this:

But while Bowers said the efforts by Giuliani and other Trump backers have been hurtful, he does not levy any criticism on Trump directly and would support him if he were on the ballot.

“If he is the nominee, if he was up against Biden, I’d vote for him again,” Bowers said. “Simply because what he did the first time, before COVID, was so good for the county. In my view it was great.”

Oh, I see that now.  Yep, not a good look on Bowers.  Got to be able to say no to Trump and not just his little crime underlings  

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If you are asking mine….go back and read the 8-10 posts I’ve shared about economic policy.   If you are asking what Ron will do, go to his website or what FL has prioritized the last few years.  

So you don't know what DeSantis will do. He's just from the right party, so magically all things will be better. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1

I voted my primary ballot today. Went with the Republican ballot as in CO you can’t vote both. Strictly voted against the crazy, so if any Repubs actually have a shot in the general at least it hopefully won’t be the worst ones. Honestly I still have conservative tendencies but even the milder candidates were some degree of bats#!t. Probably will be forced to vote for mostly dems in the general. Why can’t the Rs get their s#!t together and step off the crazy bus?

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1