What is the future of the Republican Party?

54 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Yes I would like to work as long as I possibly can.  Who needs to retire anyway. 

So if people want to work longer you need to have an incentive to do it???  :blink:

Points at his wooden head like he's a genius.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Yep, she's no longer a future star of the Republican Party.  That future is now. 

MTG aka Marge: What a buffoon, idiot, nitwit, and clown.  It would all be so funny if she wasn't now a part of mainstream GOPism.   "Senator of NYC" -  we have 3 grade historians making policy in the US House.  The great House orators of the past are rolling in their graves.   So, she doesn't know that senators represent STATES??:facepalm:   And of course, nothing better than throwing in another Clinton murder plot.  I guess Hillary rigged JFK Jrs' plane to fall from the sky. 

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

she also believes that 9/11 was an inside job.   there was no plane that hit the pentagon, jewish space lasers started the california fires, and believes in Q.    now she is part of our national security.   not sure about any of you but i feel safer now   :sarcasm

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1
4 minutes ago, commando said:

she also believes that 9/11 was an inside job.   there was no plane that hit the pentagon, jewish space lasers started the california fires, and believes in Q.    now she is part of our national security.   not sure about any of you but i feel safer now   :sarcasm

Great job republicans!!!  :clap