What is the future of the Republican Party?

25 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I know right.   I thought you were the one that gets to post filidorski tweets:D

(just a joke) 

Since Desantis is your guy, I gotta ask, what do you think of him proposing no sales tax on gas stoves while taxing electrics?

Are these faux outrage issues really what you want your guy and your party focusing on?

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 2

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Are these faux outrage issues really what you want your guy and your party focusing on?

Don’t really want them focusing on gas stoves.

side note….what the f is going on with this constant mobile refresh here again.   So annoying now and it had been great for months prior to the last week or so. 

• Oh Yeah! 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I think it’s dumb. 

Can I ask what you do see in Desantis?  Granted I don’t know a lot about him but everything I’ve seen about him is similarly stupid faux outrage issues. Battling Disney, grandstanding busing immigrants to other states, worrying about CRT, wanting to censor books and curriculum in schools, don’t say gay nonsense, gas stoves…. What are the real issues he stands for that are worthy of your support?  All I see is a slightly smarter Trump playing the wronged and marginalized white man to a prepackaged MAGA audience that is more than eager to lap it up.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
  • TBH 3