What is the future of the Republican Party?

3 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

But what's so good about healthy, fed kids with all their digits still attached enjoying their childhood?  Those f#&%ing snowflake punks need to be toiling away in the local meat packing plant.  

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

But what's so good about healthy, fed kids with all their digits still attached enjoying their childhood?  Those f#&%ing snowflake punks need to be toiling away in the local meat packing plant.  

and they can't retire until they are 70

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

5 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Presidents who attempt coups after they lose are far more dangerous to our country than violent criminals. The latter will increase once the government collapses, and then we'll have government backed, legal violence like we see in Russia and China.

• TBH 2

To answer the OP question again, the Republican party is a joke. It may end up a joke the way Putin is a joke, so a powerful joke, but that's what it is. And nobody is going to come save us once this collapses. The people who think it's no big deal having the House speaker make these accusations are morons. The people who think it's no big deal that he's allowed to run for public office after attempting a coup are morons. And once the government collapses they're going to start getting quiet once they realize they are getting special treatment from the new dictatorship, and pretend they aren't to blame.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

LOL on the government collapsing.   It’s survived an infancy stage, a Civil War, 2 World Wars, many other wars and skirmish’s, along with civil strife.    It’s amazing people continue to pseudo wish for this outcome just so they can say “see I told you so”.   Quite confident it Ain’t gonna happen anytime in my lifetime or my kids lifetime or my future grandkids lifetime. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1