What is the future of the Republican Party?

16 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

Noted.  Good to know site members understand the difference. I wasn’t aware. I’ve seen too many forums that use terms so interchangeably it’s clear they're spouting off emotional nonsense. 

I don't mean to sound harsh, but the site members here understand pretty much everything better than you do.

It was kinda engaging for awhile, but your pretend open-mind can't hold a coherent position long enough, and I think the real you uses very different language in other forums. This is going backwards, so I'm going to take a DefenderAO break for awhile. 

• Plus1 6

3 hours ago, ZRod said:

I grew up with a Jeff Gordon poster in my bedroom and wearing the t shirts. I thought the rainbow warrior paint scheme was awesome. Turns out I'm immaculated and woke. Guess I better shave my beard, stop changing my own oil, sell my muscle car, and never do home repairs again. f#&%...

Yeah….but at least now your sensitive, have hood fashion and like cats. 

Our country truly is mentally ill when this rises to the top of one of our two parties.  I might add she thumps the bible as often as possible so if that's where she derives her moral code, I question the efficacy.

22 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Our country truly is mentally ill when this rises to the top of one of our two parties.  I might add she thumps the bible as often as possible so if that's where she derives her moral code, I question the efficacy.

she is nothing but a noisy gong