What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

It couldn't possibly be you.  You're way too hard working and productive to be camped out here posting all day, every day. Well almost everyday. You'd never rook your employer like that.  :thumbs.  Unless of course your employer is paying you for that.  :dunno

It’s a weird fetish you have with another persons work a schedule:laughpound

Guess who else posts all day, everyday.  Well almost everyday.   You, Buster, Suh, Commando, Guy,….. :ahhhhhhhh  Should we look at the main board everyday posters?  Maybe they are paid for it.  I mean who knows right:facepalm:

DM and you can work with me Mon and Tues  this week since it interests you so.    I’ll be in Omaha, Lincoln, and Hastings.   We can meet on the UNMC campus at say….10:00 am. Can’t have you in my company car though as that would be a violation, hopefully you could find your own transportation.  

• Fire 1

22 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s a weird fetish you have with another persons work a schedule:laughpound

Guess who else posts all day, everyday.  Well almost everyday.   You, Buster, Suh, Commando, Guy,….. :ahhhhhhhh  Should we look at the main board everyday posters?  Maybe they are paid for it.  I mean who knows right:facepalm:

DM and you can work with me Mon and Tues  this week since it interests you so.    I’ll be in Omaha, Lincoln, and Hastings.   We can meet on the UNMC campus at say….10:00 am. Can’t have you in my company car though as that would be a violation, hopefully you could find your own transportation.  

Hey @Scarletwhat are all these people doing posting in the gun thread during work hours!!

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

How many future mass murderers are being created with each mass murder?

If I'm this kid, I'm going to struggle mentally and most likely live in a state that encourages gun ownership and carrying the weapon in public.  It would be really hard not to walk into a sporting goods store our gun show and not let out a little relief...