What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s clear isn’t it?

The GOP has transformed into the party of Q. 

It’s something they should be proud of, right?

Definitely not the “Grand Old Party” anymore.  We’ve been reminded over and over here that the “old party” needs to go away and new ideas and simple minded personalities need to take over.

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

Definitely not the “Grand Old Party” anymore.  We’ve been reminded over and over here that the “old party” needs to go away and new ideas and simple minded personalities need to take over.

Yep....they have said for 4 years that Republicans that came before them are trash and have latched onto wacko conspiracy noodle brain ideas.  O is now Q.  

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Ok.  now I get the joke.  You Leftists seem pretty infatuated with Qanon.  Probably more so than the actual Qanon people. 

I guess if you consider anyone left of Attila The Hun leftist, then so be it.

How about Amash?  He's not so enamored with your Golden Cow either.

• Plus1 2
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Ok.  now I get the joke.  You Leftists seem pretty infatuated with Qanon.  Probably more so than the actual Qanon people. 

Meh...crazy is crazy.  And no matter the source, America needs to get a grip on it or it's gonna get worse.  Q-anon just happens to be the version on the right that gets a lot of play.  The "woke mob" on the left is also crazy, but at least not satanic pedophile crazy.  Just super annoying and won't leave us alone crazy.

• Plus1 2