Star Wars: Andor

• 1 year later...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nevermind.  I misunderstood what they were after.

Pretty good so far.  A little slow paced but I actually like that in these type of shows.  Actually develop the story instead of just get to the next shootout (like The Mandalorian).

Quite a few loose ends at the halfway point.  I actually thought this (ep. 6) might have been the end of the first season until I looked it up.

• 2 weeks later...

I googled this a couple of weeks ago to see how many episodes there were and google said 6. So we started watching it, and got done with E6... and were confused. 

So I checked again. Turns out there were six episodes released when I searched. There are 12 total. So we're waiting until the rest of it is out to finish. 

Watching Rings of Power in the meantime. It's pretty good through two episodes. 

19 hours ago, knapplc said:

I googled this a couple of weeks ago to see how many episodes there were and google said 6. So we started watching it, and got done with E6... and were confused. 

So I checked again. Turns out there were six episodes released when I searched. There are 12 total. So we're waiting until the rest of it is out to finish. 

Watching Rings of Power in the meantime. It's pretty good through two episodes. 

From what I've heard, there's little mini-arcs throughout the season; episodes 1-3 fit together, 4-6 fit together, 7 is a bridge episode, 8-10 fit together, and 11 and 12 are a two-part season finale. 

• 4 weeks later...