*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, Moiraine said:

We are all here making commentary on things we see in the game. You decided to personally attack me. Knock it the f#&% off and watch the game.

Ehhh, you kind of started it with the mask stuff.  You knew it was going to get responses.  Don't get me wrong, I agree with you 100% but clearly it was going to happen just like it did.  

So you got a response and then you had to respond to that and now we have two people acting like kids over a comment that didn't need to be made in the first place (again, i agree with you about why wear a mask if you are going to take it down)

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Ehhh, you kind of started it with the mask stuff.  You knew it was going to get responses.  Don't get me wrong, I agree with you 100% but clearly it was going to happen just like it did.  

So you got a response and then you had to respond to that and now we have two people acting like kids over a comment that didn't need to be made in the first place (again, i agree with you about why wear a mask if you are going to take it down)

I don't give a s#!t. I was commenting on someone on TV. We are allowed to be f#&%ing a$$h@!es about people on TV, not to each other. I don't make the rules. And regardless, pointing out that someone is doing something stupid, on an internet forum, doesn't make you a Karen.

• Plus1 1
Just now, mwj98 said:

I am not watching the game. What in the hell is going on?  Just saw the score

We took the ball. Went 3 and out.  AM got briefly "hurt", Luke cam in threw INT and they scored a few plays later. We then stuck again and hit a 5 yard punt.  They got filed goal.  Then we started running and scored with TD pass to Vol...Some issues currently.

• Haha 1