*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

I rarely complain about play calling because I think you can execute any play and make it work. But Frost has this weird habit of going away from the hot hand.

The QB delay draws were working - and then he goes away from them. Don't ask Adrian to stand there and Joe Montana the ball if he's gone cold - run the draws and more downhill runs.

Does Scott just have no faith in our downhill run blocking?

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

At this point we need to move on from Martinez as he is not the future for this program.  Why waste the 2021 season hoping he can somehow improve.  Bring in Milton or give Luke or Smothers the chance next year.  Martinez has one decent game out of every 4 or 5 played.

Luke can't pass either, he'd be much better as a slot wise receiver. Use him in a Taysom Hill Saints type of roll. 

Minnie is missing their best players...haven’t played for a while yet they are playing smart...no penalties...no turnovers...on the other hand, our offense is pooping all over the field...AM can’t throw to save his life, I feel bad for wandale...also, why did we stop using Diedrich? Is it because he was actually moving the ball and that is a big no no.

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Mike Riley's staffs ran a better offense than what Frost has done in 3 years.  Lubick may have actually made things worse this year.  

Lmao it’s not Lubick’s fault. He has no weapons. Scott refuses to run with the strength of the OL. And Jurgens, Farniok, & Piper have been below average. Martinez & Luke cant throw. Also turn the ball over at will.