*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

I  thought that Frost was a great offensive mind. But I haven’t seen any creativity this past year except for maybe a couple plays here and there. I assumed he would run plays to the strengths of our players. Create ways to put our guys in position to be successful. Haven’t seen that. A little disappointing...

And that soft zone coverage all day. Painful to watch.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Basically Ibrahim win the game and beat our entire pathetic excuse of a football team...let us now listen to golden BS from our head coach in yet another depressing presser. I am not going to watch the presser as I already know the BS 

I'm sure we will hear all about how "close" we are to breaking through.  After all 12 one-score losses the last three seasons.  Maybe, if they can pull that off next week they can tie North Carolina at 13!  Woo-Hoo!

• Plus1 1
Just now, The Duke said:

I'm already going to start watching college football differently now for the rest of the year. I just don't see Frost working out.

I'm going to keep a eye out to see which Head Coach or OC out there runs an downhill punishing offense with option elements that I think could work here.

He's not a B1G guy. Gus Malzhan disciple, but I love what Lashlee has done at Miami.  Run first, physical and always adjusting/adapting....in year one....

5 minutes ago, Decked said:

We had two turnovers, Martinez couldn’t hit the broadside of the barn, and minny ran the same 4 plays over and over and ate the clock/field. Missed field goa. But yeah, the refs lost us this game. 

Did I say refs lost us the game.   I’ve complained about AM more than anyone this whole game and year.  Everything. You said is right, but that was 7 points taken off the board for an absolutely wrong call.   Stop being an idiot to prove the team sucks.   It does and Also the ref took 6 points off the board.  It’s not mutually exclusive 

• Plus1 2

I'm saying it now.  If no major changes occur between now and spring.  The sellout streak is in dire jeopardy.   When that goes, so will the chips fall...   I hope someone important in the program realizes this.  It may be just fans being too impatient.  But that's reality these days.  We are a much worse version of Michigan right now and their fans think they have a crap program.  I'm not calling for Frost to be removed or anything crazy like that, but he needs to realize the program is toeing the point of no return.  Time for Coach and Moos to have a good long talk.

This offense should be capable of averaging one touchdown per quarter. But our guys suck and so does our execution so we can't do it.

First play of the game...bad throw for a 9 yard loss. Drive is instantly killed.

McCaffrey comes in for one f****** series...throws an inaccurate pass that forces Allen to tip it up and it gets picked.

Terrible passing today.