*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

7 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

The fact the everyone on this board can predict the BS that this team and Frost will feed us in pressers tells it all. Frost finds new excuses to deflect from the fact that he and his crew are clueless and outcoached in every game. They just collect millions and then come up with excuses that the opposing team is clapping, or media commercials are at fault or whatever other BS excuse. I would respect Frost more if he came out and admitted that he is way over his head and that he will look into the performance of all the coaches under his helm. In three years, what have been his contributions? We are still undisciplined, chaotic, turnover prone, horrible on third downs both on defense and offense and lack skill players. AM performed better under Riley than under Frost. Why is that? Does Frost ask himself these questions before collecting his big fat check every month? I hope he is planning on donating something to charity because that would be the only good thing he does this year.

Presser prediction is not a new phenomenon.

1 hour ago, Crusader Husker said:

I'm not even mad or surprised at this point.  When I heard they had 33 guys out I knew we would lose.  I think we are just stuck as a bottom tier program until Scott is gone, or starts getting rid of his staff.  I think he is surrounded by guys who don't know what is going on, or don't have the balls to tell Scott.

Scott can suck for 2 more years and he will still be here.  He is allowed to make excuses, blame the players, blame the officials, and blame the previous staff.

If they aren't holding him accountable now, what makes us think they will in the future.  Empty seats in a non-covid year and loss in revenue and donations will do the talking.  Unfortunatley that will take a while.

FROST HAS FAILED,

Next

This is pretty much how I feel about it. I use to be pretty bummed out when the team lost, but I’ve become rather numb to it now. That last drive by Minny when Mo just dropped before the goal line when he could have gone in untouched really sums it up. Huskers are at the bottom of the barrel.

39 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

The fact the everyone on this board can predict the BS that this team and Frost will feed us in pressers tells it all. Frost finds new excuses to deflect from the fact that he and his crew are clueless and outcoached in every game. They just collect millions and then come up with excuses that the opposing team is clapping, or media commercials are at fault or whatever other BS excuse. I would respect Frost more if he came out and admitted that he is way over his head and that he will look into the performance of all the coaches under his helm. In three years, what have been his contributions? We are still undisciplined, chaotic, turnover prone, horrible on third downs both on defense and offense and lack skill players. AM performed better under Riley than under Frost. Why is that? Does Frost ask himself these questions before collecting his big fat check every month? I hope he is planning on donating something to charity because that would be the only good thing he does this year.

Is  AM Adrian Martinez? He never played for Riley 

• Plus1 2