NU will play at Rutgers Friday December 18 6:30 PM BTN

seaofred92

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Two of the cross divisional games aren’t even cross division. Minny vs Wisconsin. Maryland vs Michigan State. And WTF is Iowa vs Michigan all about. This clown show has no integrity. They can stick their money in their a$$.

Agree.  Godfather Alvarez wanted the Minnie vs Wisky game...Longest rivalry blah blah blah.....Didn't want to play to start, but sure as hell wants his "rivalry" game.....Need to play 6 games....No, just be OSU and go........This conference is some straight up rule bending to benefit whomever.....And now our 5th away game....NU, even if we started winning, would be treated like an outcast......

I'll watch.  Even though we suck. Nu is my team and always will be....

• Plus1 1

No one seems to care. No one seems to like this team. No one seems to have anything positive to say about ANY aspect of the program......but, EVERYOE keeps coming onto a HUSKER message board, meaning YOU DO CARE  or you would find something else to do with your time.

• Plus1 5

DATE: Friday, Dec. 27, 2002; TIME: 3:30 p.m. Central

The Independence Bowl pitting 7-6 Nebraska and 6-6 Ole Miss.

Huskers lost. 7-7.

I thought the Huskers couldn't possibly get worse.

Who is going to get in the time machine to go break the news to 2002 me that the $hit show isn't even getting going yet?

I believe we got Rutgers because we were originally supposed to play them and because of the similar records. Frost and Moos got what they wanted. It should probably be in Lincoln, but since Rutgers has a better record we have to play on the road. 3 home games to 5 road games makes this seem strange. However, we get to see the Huskers for another week which is what we all wanted at the beginning of the year. Need a win to get some momentum for the offseason instead of ending on a loss for a 5th straight year.  

• Plus1 3
9 minutes ago, tmfr15 said:

DATE: Friday, Dec. 27, 2002; TIME: 3:30 p.m. Central

The Independence Bowl pitting 7-6 Nebraska and 6-6 Ole Miss.

Huskers lost. 7-7.

I thought the Huskers couldn't possibly get worse.

Who is going to get in the time machine to go break the news to 2002 me that the $hit show isn't even getting going yet?

Would you have believed it...even if I showed you the time machine? :)

I do not know why people are surprised that the BIG continues to treat us like a second tier team...well, guess what, we are a third tier team and when you are as bad and as boring as this team, you should be happy that they do not have us play at 6 am on Friday. We all know what is going to happen. Greg Schiano will outcoach Frost like every other BiG coach and our team will come out commit penalties, turnovers, and give the game away. So, why would anyone in the nation other than us care what time our game is at. News flash, we are as irrelevant as a drop of water in the ocean. I just hope that Frost does not react or comment in media and just show up with his team prepared to play rather than find excuses.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, Lightfighter214 said:

I see my nephews and they dont care about Nu, its oregon, bama, osu, itll take years to reverse that trend 

I agree and disagree. Kids will roll with winners. If we begin winning games, then even get into the Big 10 title game, kids will flip. I teach. I still see a crapload of Husker gear. Winning 1 year will help. Look at all of the fair weather people wearing Chiefs stuff, whom never cheered before.

• Plus1 4
  • Mavric changed the title to NU will play at Rutgers Friday December 18 6:30 PM BTN