MLB 2021 SEASON

suh_fan93

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

@Mavric  go Cubs!!!!

edit:  well that sucked. 

Ha!  I don't know what got into Peterson tonight.  Hasn't pitched that well all year.

Brutal stretch for the Mets.  This was Game 4 of a 33-games-in-31-days stretch.  After this series they play 16 in a row against the NL East which is far from a juggernaut this year but if they slip up their division lead could be gone in a hurry. 

From Saturday to next Friday they play 9 games in 6 days.  If the starting pitching isn't good their bullpen is going to be in tatters.  Need the bats to click to take some of the pressure off.  Luckily they might be getting a couple back from the IL soon.

5 hours ago, Mavric said:

Ha!  I don't know what got into Peterson tonight.  Hasn't pitched that well all year.

Brutal stretch for the Mets.  This was Game 4 of a 33-games-in-31-days stretch.  After this series they play 16 in a row against the NL East which is far from a juggernaut this year but if they slip up their division lead could be gone in a hurry. 

From Saturday to next Friday they play 9 games in 6 days.  If the starting pitching isn't good their bullpen is going to be in tatters.  Need the bats to click to take some of the pressure off.  Luckily they might be getting a couple back from the IL soon.

They have the makeup games with the braves in this stretch? I saw they were doing 2 doubleheaders with them but didnt think they were both in June.

Edit: nope june 21st and july 26th are the doubleheader dates. But the mets do have 7 games against the braves in their 31 day stretch and that should be good for 6 wins if not 7.

Edited by desertshox
8 hours ago, Mavric said:

We needed to win last night to have any chance of winning the series with deGrom pitching on Wednesday.  

That is, unless he now isn’t going to use his sticky stuff. :D