MLB 2021 SEASON

suh_fan93

Well, the Cubs traded off roughly 33% of their 26 man roster and, all of the star power from that group. 

They received 12 prospects. From what I can tell, only a few are scheduled to see the majors in the next 12 months.  

They better have one hell of a plan to acquire some good talent in the off season. The last few years they have not shown the desire to do that.  

This has been a trade deadline for the Cubs like no one has ever seen. They better have a plan.  

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, the Cubs traded off roughly 33% of their 26 man roster and, all of the star power from that group. 

They received 12 prospects. From what I can tell, only a few are scheduled to see the majors in the next 12 months.  

They better have one hell of a plan to acquire some good talent in the off season. The last few years they have not shown the desire to do that.  

This has been a trade deadline for the Cubs like no one has ever seen. They better have a plan.  

Unfortunately, it's probably going to be a low number.  I remember a trade-deadline article from a few years ago that talked about how low the percentage was of the prospects traded actually turning into starts.  

For all the guys the Mets have traded away over the years, I'm not sure what we've gotten back has amounted to all that much.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Unfortunately, it's probably going to be a low number.  I remember a trade-deadline article from a few years ago that talked about how low the percentage was of the prospects traded actually turning into starts.  

For all the guys the Mets have traded away over the years, I'm not sure what we've gotten back has amounted to all that much.

Thanks for cheering me up.  Cheers.  

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Does every MLB park have cats to help control mice or something?  It's amazing how many cats end up on the field during a game.

Probably wild. I imagine NY has a lot of wild cats running around. Great place to find food.