MLB 2021 SEASON

suh_fan93

5 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

Just an incredible season by Ohtani.  Can you believe he was 20/1 to win the AL MVP at the beginning of the year?  Whoosh that was a miss by me.

If I told you in February that the run away winner of the AL MVP would be an Angel not named Trout, would you have believed me? 

12 hours ago, krc1995 said:

If I told you in February that the run away winner of the AL MVP would be an Angel not named Trout, would you have believed me? 

I would have definitely had several follow up questions to get to that conclusion haha.  It was more from a value standpoint and using a bit of a dart throw mentality using some NFL thinking, specifically looking at when Lamar Jackson won the MVP.

Mets getting shut out seems to be an appropriate way to end the season.

Glad we are going a different route at manager.  There were more than a few questionable decisions.  Not to mention firing the hitting coach a few weeks into the season that proceeding to be terrible at hitting the rest of the year.

• 3 weeks later...

And....this is a big reason why I don't like pro sports as much as college sports.  I have no desire to have my entertainment tied up in news about contracts.....etc.

Right when the Cubs need to be really aggressive in free agency.  Not saying they would have been after what we've seen the last 4 years...but, they should be.